Joining Somerton Surf Life Saving Club can be done online, at any time, via the Surf Life Saving Australia website – click here.
For step by step details of how to join, follow the link to the step by step instructions – click here.
- When asked what sort of organisation you’d like to join, choose “Surf Life Saving Club”.
- When asked the name of the club you’d like to join, select the State (South Australia) and then type in “Somerton Surf Life Saving Club”.
- You’ll then have to complete the membership form.
- If you have been a member before, there may already be a record of your membership, so there is a slightly different process (also shown on the step by step instructions here.)
- You will need to pay the club’s membership fee.
- The Club will consider your membership (membership is not automatic) and will let you know whether you’ve been accepted.
We look forward to welcoming you to Somerton!